Customer confidence and information security is critical to everything we do at Our Cat Herder.
All organisation and user data stored in the Our Cat Herder software is secured and located within Australia.
This includes all backups, snapshots and database replicas that we maintain to secure your data.
Our Cat Herder’s data is hosted in Amazon Web Services‘ Sydney Data Centres. As such, Our Cat Herder inherits the control environment which Amazon maintains and demonstrates via SSAE-16 SOC 1, 2 and 3, ISO 27001, FedRAMP/FISMA reports, and any other applicable certifications Amazon maintains.
For further information regarding Amazon Web Services security click here.
For further information regarding Amazon Web Services data centres (physical security etc…) click here.
For further information regarding Amazon Web Services and Australian Privacy Considerations click here.
- Data Encryption
- All Our Cat Herder customer data is encrypted, both in transit and at rest. Data stored at rest is encrypted, as are all automated and manual backups, snapshots, and replicas of that data. Communications between your browser and Our Cat Herder servers and database are encrypted via HTTPS and Transport Layer Security (TLS) industry best-practices.
- Automated Backups & Snapshots
- Regular automated backups and snapshots of Our Cat Herder databases.
- Internal Security Controls
- Internal technical controls and policies designed to safe guard client data including ongoing secuirty awareness training and full disk encruption of any device that accesses to client data.
- Role Based Access
- Roles based and granular access permsissions within your portal with the ability to enforce two factor authentication for all users on your portal.
- More Security built into the software
- Our Cat Herder has a wide range of security features built right into the software itself. From making sure users cannot use passwords that appears in publically avaliable breach data from other sites through to blocking too many incorrect password attempts.
- Data location
- The whole Our Cat Herder application, its APIs, infrastructure and data are hosted in Australia and subject to Australian law. Understanding which laws are being applied to your personal and organisational data is important. Ensuring that the organisation who cares for your data is subject to the same laws as your organisaiton is critical.